what should i write about?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by soulreaper, Nov 19, 2013.

1. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

I wish I could write a poem like I use too, but would I write about, would I write about love or seething hate? anyways this post is neither I'm here to write about how on forum I get so emotional, I shutdown and of no help to anyone, I look at dawn, he always knows the right thing to say, I am not nearly as intelligent. anyways when I get sad I just shutdown, there have been times where I would cry and cry on forum, it's so moving of each of these peoples struggles and I not really have any good advice to offer, I think shutting down is a way of escapism, to escape the pain, the pain I feel for these people, its just so sad. even in real life I put up a tough front of indifference, I don't know why people comes to me with there problems, not like I can help them or have any good advice to offer. I guess that's why my friend doesn't come to me with problems any more, but still she likes to ask questions, I try to give my honest answers, I think she loves me, I've been meaning to tell her how good of a friend she is, being there for me when I was anxious.I NEVER FULLY APPREACAITED HOW SHE WAS THERE FOR ME THE FIRST TIME BUT THIS SECOND TIME AROUND I ADMIRE it. hopefully I don't forget. I better tell her soon how I feel, just so she knows and its out there before I forget. I forget a lot of things my memory isn't too good I have bits and pieces of the past I don't even recall growing up with my brother that much, my mom asked me do I remember my vacantion to dominic , sadly e of money thatthat's a lost memory, she told me what a waste of money that was if I did nt even remember it, all I can recall is a piece of amber with a mistquito in it.:frusty: :dragon: :redrose: :sosad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sometimes there are no words that are needed hun sometimes just letting a person know that you hear them as it validates what they are feeling. I am sorry you are so detached and sad
    coming here helps one not feel so alone that is why i stayed here. People do care. Hope you can talk to your friend soon

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

thanks for the support total eclipse, I might see her either this weekend or the next, I'm not sure.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

that is good you will be able to see your freind i hope sooner then later hugs