What the F@$k is the point any more!?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kishin, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kishin

Kishin Member

I want to give up. I am tired very very tired. I want to sleep and never wake up. I am to tired to eat, I am to tired to sleep, to tired to move, to tired. I have no one to help me. My husband hates me, my kids said they would rather have money then a mother. My family would rather talk to my husband then me. the only friend i thought i had i find out just wants to use me for sex like every other male i come in contact with. I am not even good looking so i can't understand that one. People just want to use me and throw me away. and I am tired of it. It has been 26 years now and it is not getting any better. sure it was good when the kids where younger but now they are older they do not like me either. I am a fuck up and a loser. why do i keep going? what is the point? I am even tired of my animals ( and I normally love animals). I could not careless for anything or anybody. It would be to easy to talk those pills I have in my car and just die. but i haven't! why?? do i enjoy the pain and agony that people put me through?? Fuck no but yet I continue to get up every day and be a vombie, or robot and pretend that all is right with the world cause if i told any one they would not care any way. what the fuck do I do now!
  2. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are in so much pain :sad: I feel tired like this too so that I do not have the energy to enjoy anything I used to love and can hardly take care of myself. I am deathly lonely but too tired to socialize, too tired to do anything when I get home from work but sit and think and pull myself further down.

I am sorry you are struggling with your family. May I ask how old your children are? Kids usually go through an unappreciative phase in their lives. Maybe its not you. I don't know your particular situation, but please please don't be so hard on yourself. Hold on, talk to us some more about what's going on, ok?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.