What the fuck am I gonna do

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

every day is the same, wake up and I wish I died in my sleep, go to sleep and I hope I die in my sleep, nothing will change, I dont have the courage to kill myself and I am scared of dying a painful death

Nothing will change, what the fuck am I going to do

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Why don't you try making your life better?

3. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

I thought I wanted to kill myself, but it turned out I was just pissed at life. Fuck you life! I screamed. What's bothering you specifically?

Best.

James.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey, im sorry to hear that you are still hurting :sad:

I know how you feel.Have you tried changing your life, so that you will have something to look forward to when you get up? :arms:

If you want to chat, feel free to msg me!

5. Try to keep your chin up. Ive felt low before. Its what makes the highs so bitchen. I know this doesnt help. Talk to your parents

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Sometimes you dont have anybody left to talk too...its a broken record, personally I know im sick of the way I feel and expressing the way I feel. The couple people they do still ask me get truncated answers cause there is simply nothing left to say. Its ultimately pointless, actions are the only things that matter, its only through positive action can you get your life on track. Positive thought is derived from it, not vice versa....without action, positive thought soon turns back to the negative, and your mind starts trudging through the mud again.

All i can suggest is making a couple small, relatively manageable steps and then taking a big one and putting yourself on the line, mentally, cause you cant ever progress if your not willing to put it on the line.

7. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

In my 'latest post' I said i've lost my mind. This is basically how I feel. I am numb to everything, even helping myself.

8. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

dip shit this asshole is, I hope he dies, people like this come here to feel better about themselves while psychologically putting others down in their own way, no surprise this asshole had a jesus avatar when he was here, christians are the most fucked up people on the planet

9. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

yes he really should of been banned a long time ago., see your other post for my comment. Take some deep breaths sometime I think everything's going wrong to and you know me and I've certainly had my ups and downs.

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you considered joining a support group where you can make new friends.. I know your problem from threads from last year.. At least meeting new people will help rebuild some of that self esteem you lost so long ago..Your anger is well placed but it is just eating you alive.. Bring in some new blood and try to let go of the past.. Holding onto it is just festering inside of you!!

11. Lookkidsadeer

Lookkidsadeer New Member

First off I would like to say to the creator of this website, down to the last detail great job of protecting identities and on everything about the way that this thing is run.

I recently quit my job. That never ends well now does it? Well truth be told I had to, I was working 6 or 7 days a week, 13 hour minimum days, I couldn't hang with that. So I quit and started looking for another one, truth be told I haven't found one in 3 weeks of searching. I owe my college 1800 dollars and can't go back to school until it's paid off, my financial aid was cut this year because to be quite honest my parents are useless and never accomplish anything, they both only work part time. To top things off if I don't go back to school next semester I have to start paying on my loans. I'm starting to feel like maybe not even dying would be the answer because I don't even have life insurance so even that wouldn't save my ass, I wake up every morning feeling useless, wandering through the days hoping that something would happen. I'm a complete miserable prick right now, most of my friends have fallen by the way side because I just don't really want to talk to anyone because like someone said above, it's getting redundant. I feel like nobody can help me, and that I'm just going to drown because I can't get off the ground here..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.