What the fuck can i do*?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Yesterday i went out with friend... and in club, i went to WC and cut myself... i was so drunken that i didnt have feeling so i cut very deep and all my clothes were bloody... today my mother spotted blood on shirt.... what the hell can i do? i cant show her my hands!!!!
  2. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Nothing now about the cuts... but you can do things that will help you in the future. Don't cary sharp objects with you that mean you can cut. Dont drink alcohol as it is a depressent. Although doesnt tend to affect me that much it will affect other people. Go to see your GP about your feelings.
  3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well... at the moment and dont know what i can do about my mother... she is obviously hurted... i cant find "excuse", there is too many scars and wounds...:sad:
  4. GoldenPsych

You should be honest with her. Tell her how you feel. She is your mum and she will do what she can to help you. She cares about you and will offer you support if you need it. How did it go with the psychiatrist? Who else knows what you are going through. What is your support netwrok like? xxx
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

My mother dont know that i am going to psihologyst... Well it was OK but i have to wait whole month before next meeting...

I cant be honest with my mother... Telling her that everyone in school is making fun out of me and that i feel lonely all the time would only hurt her more...
  6. GoldenPsych

Why is she hurting at the moment?
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

How do you hide your hands from her/anyone?
  8. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Because she spotted blood on shirt...

Well... i wear long sleeves... but she want me to show her my hands now:sad:
  9. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

Wearing gloves or arm socks always worked for me. But I guess if she's already asking to see them then it's a little late for that.

I know you won't want to hear, but I'm gonna say it anyway: right now the only thing you can do is to tell her, it's better than her find out later because she made you show her your hands. If she finds out now, then at least you told her, that keeps you in control of your S/I. If you want help then you can ask her for it, if not, then tell her, but let her know that your trying to stop, and have all the help you need.

Obviously the best thing you can do to not have to hide it, is to stop. You said you already have a phyc, so thats good, but if you need any advice in between the times when you see her/him then feel free to send me a PM

Take care.
  10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

thank you:)
    But I dont want to stop... i mean I cant stop...:sad:
    First all this pain has to go away, only then i will be able to stop...:sad:
  11. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

It’s not about getting the pain to go away. There will always be pain in life it’s about learning how to deal with the pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.