What the fuck do I do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Deathly Strike, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

I don't really know how to put this. I'll copy and paste what I described in an MSN conversation to save me time:

So, this Melissa girl and myself have been getting close lately, and we spend hours on the phone each night. Distance really isn't a problem because she lives like ten to fifteen miles away from me. Does she like me, does she not like me? What should I do - do I ask her, or not? Bear in mind this is the only girl I've properly trusted in a long time since I was 14. Long story, and not for here anyway. Just help me.

2. Well, dear, you'll never know until you try. I mean, the worst she can say is "no". Mind you, if there are insulting stuff thrown in with the "no" then you know it's nothing to even worry about. Give it a shot. It might work out and you may never need to come back to this forum again. :) Good thing on your behalf, bad on ours. But that's what we're here for. Throw caution to the wind, my friend, and try it out.

3. i have no advice sorry. all i can say is go with your heart.

4. :agreed:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you like her ask her if you and she can meet. If things go well, you will know what the next step should be. If they don't then you can continue on with your friendship. I would say it is a chance worth taking. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.