What the fuck is it with people being dickheads all the time? Seriously...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Nov 26, 2011.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I just want support from my family. That's all. Is that really so much to ask? I was doing alright today until my mom came to see me and started blaming me for shit that doesn't matter anymore. Okay, I fucking get it. I fucked up. Why keep bringing that shit up instead of focusing on the present/future? Does it really help you feel better to come and make me feel like shit because you feel like shit? Does it help to ruin my day? Because you have. Thanks for that. My fucking husband is just sitting on his ass playing video games all day instead of acting like a husband should and supporting/helping his wife. All while I'm cleaning and bringing him food and shit cause he's too lazy to get it himself. But despite the fact, I still found it in me to keep myself busy and not let it get to me, until I fucking got verbally attacked by my mom for no reason. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I may have Borderline Personality Disorder, but I know for a fact that I'm not the problem today. You are. You triggered me. Fuck you. Goddamn.

2. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I understand what you mean with people being dickheads all the time, definitely. I think most people are these days, and even sadder, most peoples family's are dickheads to them. I totally get it with the family thing because I was always the outsider with my family being blamed for everything and what not. Just try and ignore them. And if your husband is too lazy to get off his ass to get food, tell him to starve until he wants to get up and get it himself. :p I know thats harsh. I can kinda be a bitch sometimes, but hey! Some people just deserve it. :D

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Have you told them all this? It might be good seeing as humans are not really that great at reading peoples minds.

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

They're also not that good at simple language comprehension apparently because I've told them plenty of times.