what the fuck is this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

Account Closed
I fully understand that women can have orgasms while being raped. It's because their erogenous zones are being stimulated which leads to orgasm. But that's not what xinfectious was saying. She said that she was 'willingly having sex with the guy and enjoying it.' I just don't believe that a woman being raped can enjoy the experience, otherwise it is called 'consentual sex.'

then please stay away from rape victims topics.

take a crash course in the human mind and try to look at it from more of an emotional angle. try understanding how feelings work, how assumption and confusion and a never ending force of your individual being abused as you think and fight physically and mentally to repel these vicous attacks. Think of what's runnign through this persons mind.. think of all they are feeling from before and during these attacks, Mush that together, add one constant vile act and a mind running wild trying to ..

bugger man,.. just ?... dude!.. there are a million factors. a million links of feelings nad connections. try feelings of loveing someone or haveing a minor feeling of care for a person and being raped by them and it hurting on so many levels but you love them and are so confused by why that you start traveling down routes of 'rationalizeing' their acts and you accept those irriational 'rational' acts and by accepting those 'rational' acts you travel into realms of true acceptance letting other feelings of a more positive nature thrive where in all rational context they never would.

emotional confuseing coupled with acceptence because you can't handle it. In some cases.

Becareful what you write to people who are opening wounds. You know.. try to understand them before you start defineing everything. fuck you can define chaos with the word chaos.. still no way describes chaos. That little part makes alot of sense to me, but maybe not to you, but i thought id try atleast.

*edit*

I just don't believe that a woman being raped can enjoy the experience, otherwise it is called 'consentual sex.'
yeah.. here's another thing you might not know. some people get kicked so deep into themself that they create and outer shell aroung themselves. they let this shell take and respond in ways that disrespect themselves, while who theytruly are is being kicked deeper and deeper inward. They can pick a shell up easier than themselves. A shell responds differently, numbingly, irrantionally.. sometimes that shell can become a dominate to who you truly are, and who you truly are is being kicked deeper and deeper inwards. a shell can be programmed through repitiion or utter confusion to respond to certain events in ways that, if you were completely yourself, would utterly destroy and disgust you, but your shell responds differently, cause it's slightly blind to acts, it's slightly less emotionally in tune, because it\s tunnel visioned, because it see what it wants to see so you can survive deep inside as you get kicked deeper and deeper.

everyone is unique, every situation is unique. There's are two things im certain about, one that everything i said is part of reality, and two, you can not say what you wrote to a victim of abuse. Think about it as a concept.

You're getting abused, but you like it so it's not abuse.
?!

Last edited by a moderator:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Dave, you haven't offended me. I know your heart is in the right place. But like the OP and myself, if you have never experienced the trauma and unbelieveable anguish of rape, you can't even begin to understand. Rape and it's after effects is one subject that you cannot learn through textbooks, proffessor's lectures or documentaries. And it is a very delicate state of being for those that have to live with it everyday. One thing said in the wrong context or frame of thought can crush the victim ever so much more. Remember, no kind of abuse or assualt should have to be tolerated, regardless if it is the victims fault or not. Rape not only screws up your life emotionally but it reeks havoc on the victims, phsycologically even more so. This I know because I am a pathetic whore living the concequences of the aftermath of repeated rape and abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dave_N

Once again, I'm sorry. I don't understand what it feels like to be raped, because it has never happened to me. And you're not a 'pathetic whore' itmahanh. You're a beautiful person, who has lived through some painful experiences. You're also a brave for dealing with it and trying to live a normal life.

Will

Staff Alumni
Like a few others have said, people who are victims to sexual abuse as children, tend to have similar fantasies and or interests like the abuse they suffered.

Parts of that are because, psychologically as a persons first sexual experience, they take it on that 'it's supposed to be that way', to put it a bit more simply. So when things like this happen, most subconsciously (and some consciously) that incident is their idea of how Sex is supposed to be, or feel. Though this doesn't happen all the time, it is sometimes what makes people lean toward things like that.

That's why rapists and pedofiles, are usually victims themselves, along with other disorders. It's not really cause to alarm, because it doesn't mean that you yourself would become a rapist or anything along the lines of. There's alot of things that change whether or not that even comes about.

Regardless, what you're feeling might just be weird now, but I'd suggest talking it out with a professional, they might even have resources that could help you make sense of things, and gain a bit more stability on this subject.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00