What the fuck is with girls these days? Seriously..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Punkguru, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Punkguru

Punkguru Member

My GF broke up with me last night.

She said she felt "rushed" and I have no idea what the fuck i did because she won't even tell me..she can't express herself. Then she had the audacity to say that its not me its her..seriously! What The Fuck?

I thought we were meant for each-other..she was the only one who actually made my day and actually enjoyed my humorous personality. I have been there for her when she needed it..especially when she had to confront some asshole ex-boss who supposedly stole some of her things..but despite all the shit I went through with her..i get fucking dumped.

I cried my eyes out and professed everything to her..and it just made me come off like a fucking douche nugget..I got so fed up with trying to talk with her that I just hung up the phone on her..

I didn't sleep at all afterwards because I had some fucking awful dreams..one I recall involved some random people killing themselves right in front of me with a gun..I still remember the details..but I rather not go any further than what I have said.

When i was cheated on in my previous relationship before her..I said that i wanted to be asexual and force myself to not to deal with relationships. I can't stand women..and No I am not going to go gay..I fucking can't stand guys either..cock isn't my fucking thing..

Racking my brains, treating women with respect and being there for them no matter what and getting nothing in return but a cold knife in my back isn't what I was hoping for. Being called sappy and mushy for being a hopeless romantic, being chastised for telling my feelings when I am asked whats wrong, and getting cheated on with a best friend of yours..yeah..i'll fucking pass..

Not to be gross but I get more satisfaction jacking myself off then I do when I am in a relationship. Less bullshit, less drama, less stress, and way more enjoyment..

Anyone else feel the same fucking way?? Any Asexuals out there that know what the fuck I am talking about?
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that the relationship didn't turn out the way that you wanted it to. Please let us know if we can be of any help to you.
  3. Punkguru

Punkguru Member

I just don't understand what the fuck that I do is wrong...all i know is that I need a therapist or a counselor because i am dealing with anxiety, depression, anger and paranoia..my previous relationships have fucked me up and ruined my trust and feeling of security..i have tried to move on but i can't when i live in a complete cycle..