What the fuck is wrong with this fucking life??!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by expressive_child, Aug 7, 2007.

1. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Thats so goddamn right!!! I was just about to feel better some time back and why the fuck must things screwed up again??!!! Shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!!!! Its enough to think about finding a new job soon cos I am gonna lose it soon and yeah I am so fucking happy about that dammit and now what the fuck??!!! Stupid bitchy lady wanna fuck with me some more, whats the bug fucking deal you are the so called lady boss goddammit?! Does it matter!! Well, I am telling you that ain't shit!!! Now thats not all..one shit after another for christ sake!!

And I got so fucking much work to do tomorrow and I ain't in no mood to think about work...aaarrggghghghg...shit shit shit!!!!! Isn't enough to be in shit and now life pile more shit on me some more ha????? Yes yes yes yes wooohooo I am fucked up as always and so whats the point fuck me up some more ha ha ha????!!! I am gonna be broke soon enough and yeah damn right now I am about to go crazy and maybe better still if I do!!! God..someone gimme a gun and preferably a an ak so that I can blast everyone out there and see whats my body count and if it exceeds 100 before the cops gun me down then yes yes yes yes wooohooooo I must be a better mass murderer than anyone else then..

Ted Bundy, The Zodiac Killer, Henry Lee Lucas??...well fuck off...I bet I can beat all those fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrr..damn..it sure takes a lot of strength to get mad..fuck can I do man?? Fuck I can do if things are so damn fucked up??!!! Yeah..I am deranged anyway, one moment I talk gently, another moment I talk this much of shit..damn..wish I can go crazy for just a moment and so I won't have to be so mad and won't have to trigger my migraines then..

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:eek:hmy:

Hope you feel a bit better after that.

Life and work is hard enough, don't make it harder by thinking non-stop and confusing yourself even further. Try to remain in the moment.

If that doesn't suffice, murder your pillow.

:hug: Here anytime.