What the fuck

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ppppaaauul, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ppppaaauul

ppppaaauul Member

dunno if this is the right place for me to say this but im fucking angry, i have tried to kill myself twice now over my ex and i just got an email from her that was obviously not meant for me as it was addressed to some1 called marc and talked about how much fun she had last night.

Do i react and reply, phone her or just jump in front of a car

is she purposely trying to fuck with my head or with this just an honest mistake, shes gotta be messing with my head.

every time i get my fucking head straight she pops up, does she want to push me over the edge cause im close very close at the moment, who does this to a suicidal person if i wasnt being watched 24/7 by my family id cut my fucking wrists right now.

im not doing this anymore first chance i get im gone there wont be a fourth attempt, whats the point as much as this place helps theres nothing ppl can do for me in the real world.
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hi again its dawn back

we are in the real world just so happens you cant see us doesnt mean we cant support you though re think and save yourself for one more day
  3. ppppaaauul, I hope things get better for you. To have a girlfriend do this to you, is absolutely horrific, and it hurts worse than pretty much everything. Do you have nightmares about this, or can't sleep? Have you been able to have any peace at all, despite what has happened? Right now, your staying alive is an inspiration to me, because I'm really stressed out over a few girl issues I have had the past few months, and it isn't as stressful as what you've been through. I hope you can find another girl who will treat you better and really love you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.