What The Fuck?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jehuty, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

So this girl at my work is having a hard time and stuff.
    I offer her help, she talks about some of her problems and I give her advice.
    But she doesn't do shit with it.

Today I told her to come to MSN to talk more and again try to help her and she doesn't even say anything.
    Why the fuck ask me for advice if you're not even bothered to fucking listen?

Same shit with my god damn parents.
    I don't do the job I want most because I know it will hurt them but all they fucking do is whine and annoy the crap out of me.

Why whenever people get in my life they fuck it up?
    I'm trying to fucking help, if you don't want it then don't ask, leave me the fuck alone.
    What do they expect? For me to use some fucking magic spell or something?
    Stop bothering me!

I would help anyone in the world, but it seems a "thank you" or something like that is just to much.
    Why do I even bother? Really?

2. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

All I can say is that people suck. They are so difficult and hard to understand. Sometimes it seems that certain individuals were born solely to annoy us.

3. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Sometimes people feel too sorry for themselves to take steps to change, it's too much like hard work.

Sometimes when you are overwhelmed by depression, (etc) change is desperately wanted however the mindset is not in the right place to be able to execute anything.

I'd like to say, don't take it personally. You sound like a caring person by offering up your time and help. Try to be satisfied that you did your bit and that is all you can do.

As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.