What the fuck.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

My recovering (from heroin) fiancée acts even less like he cares about me than when he was active. Yet he claims he does care and loves me and blah blah fucking blah. Obviously actions speak louder than words. I think he's just attached to me because we've been together for a while and thinks he loves me but is in serious denial. Honestly, I fucking feel like using now. I don't know what else to do. I have nobody and nothing. I really should just end it...not even use to get high but use to make it all stop once and for all.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If he's recovering, maybe he can only handle his own emotions at the moment :unsure:
    Doesn't mean he doesn't love you, just means he needs to concentrate on himself.
  3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Well if he concentrates ONLY on himself, that's not really loving someone else by my definition. I don't know about others'.
  4. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

It's a tough one, I guess you've both sat down and talked about things, about how you feel?
    do you love him?

Hope things work out for you...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.