what the hell is up with me?!?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whybother?, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

ok i was speaking to a member on here last nite and he spoke alot of sence and made me feel alot better about myself, since i woke up today all ive done is cut and feel shit about myself, and just now i tried again to hang myself, and i came fucking close to dying. what the hell is going on?!?!
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i am sorry you are feeling so bad

hope these help a small bit :hug: :hug:
  3. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

4. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I do the same thing. Sometimes its just not enough, no matter how much support you have. Well, that's the only way i know how to put it....
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hang yourself again. And the next time you feel like cutting, log onto SF and see if you can talk to someone again about what's bothering you. You're in a dark place right now and you need help getting out. :hug:
  6. almosteasy

almosteasy Well-Known Member

I’m sorry to hear that you almost hung yourself. I’m glad you didn’t succeed :) Because we are in such a depressive state, we can have extreme mood swings. Happy one day, really sad the next. Don’t let your emotions dictate your actions. If you feel like killing yourself again, please talk to someone, it will help to pass the feeling.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I use to cut myself until I figured out it wasn't helping with my thoughts. Here lately I have cut a few times and it still didn't help. So now I rely on my therapist. She is very good at getting the negative ones out!! Once I put them out there to examin she goes over them one at a time. Sometimes she pisses me off, when I mention that to her she says there is the door. You can work this out or you can walk it's up to me. I always stay because I am afraid she will drop me as a client. Anyhow you should really talk to a therapist they can shed light on your problems!!! Good Luck!!!
  8. amei

amei Well-Known Member

Im so sorry youre feeling like that. :hug:
    Im so glad you didnt succeed
    like almosteasy said, If you feel like killing yourself again, please talk to someone next time
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I could see why that would confuse you, but I've often times felt the same way. Someone will make me see things so clear, then all of a sudden it's back to old ways of thinking. It's ok that you've made mistakes. Let the past be the past and try to move past this. We are all here for you :hug:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Im sorry to hear you are feeling so down hun :hug: pm me if you need to talk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.