What they are saying...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Butterfly, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Useless. Not worthy. Fucking disgrace. Abomination. Shit. Not good enough. Nobody likes you. Do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

Can't take this shit anymore. Hid away all day. Missed my student's interview with uni. Missed therapy. Cannot do it anymore.

2. Koji

Koji Well-Known Member

They're wrong

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

What about being with someone so the negative thoughts can go away. It usually does when I am with another human being.

4. Butterfly

My fiance's friends are coming over tonight. Don't know how I will cope. Time to try and put on a happy face and pretend everything is okay.

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Take a moment and listen to what people at SF think about you. You are loving, caring, committed, a gifted nurse, a great benefit to this site. Try and ignore those who offer so many negative comments. They are so very wrong. This world would be a much poorer place without you.

6. caspar

caspar Well-Known Member

I am so sorry that you are suffering so terribly :( Please don't believe those terrible things. Don't beat yourself up about missing those appointments, you are going through a bad time and things like that can be fixed, ie rescheduled or some other arrangement made.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Those thoughts are just that...thoughts. Hearing them does not make them true. You're a pretty damn amazing person. You have a beautiful shining personality and you are a dear friend. If the thoughts persist get medical help (you already know this) but in a crisis we can forget to get help when we need it. I hope tonight wasn't so bad and you got through it ok. You know where to find me if you need someone.

Thanks for being the amazing person you are <3

8. Butterfly

Thanks guys. Just had a really tough start to the week. My moods are all over the place then some bitch started a fight with me on Facebook just because she had a different opinion to me instead of having an intellectual debate she goes straight for the jugular and called me the name of a nurse back in the 90's that murdered children in her care amongst some other nasty stuff. Then at work had some arguements with incompetent twats and they complained about me but my bosses stuck up for me and gave them a good bollocking instead (it was a matter of life or death so not something that I should have even had to argue about in the first place). Then there was a complicated argument between the ward, ambulance crew and bed managers and I stuck to my guns and said I am doing what I have been told and I am NOT taking responsibility. The bed manager was vile and shouted at me when I actually looked to her for help not to be insulted but I stuck to my guns and in the end she went against policy and said she would take full responsibility so I did what I was told. Been hearing voices telling me what an abomination I am etc and think it's took its toll on me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.