• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

What thoughts make you depressed?

iloverachel

An unwelcomed alien who does not belong in society
For me, knowing theres so many people i will never meet is quite scary and saddening.
Most people who exist in this world, you will most likely never see or cross paths with
If you do see them, most likely they will walk past. You do not exist in their world.
In the rare occurence you talk or meet someone, what are the chances you will become their friend and keep regular contact?
What are the chances you build a strong bond and make everlastin memories with them? Very low

What makes you sad?

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
For me, knowing theres so many people i will never meet is quite scary and saddening.
Most people who exist in this world, you will most likely never see or cross paths with
If you do see them, most likely they will walk past. You do not exist in their world.
In the rare occurence you talk or meet someone, what are the chances you will become their friend and keep regular contact?
What are the chances you build a strong bond and make everlastin memories with them? Very low

What makes you sad?
But a fact of life is that you cannot force someone to like you. After all, everybody has different tastes, yes? We have to respect each other's different tastes, don't we?

My life in general depresses me -

- No job
- No partner
- No friends
- No real money
- No car
- No real motivation to try to change (avolition)
- In bad shape psychically
- Recurrent psychotic episodes
- Anxiety

I think that's about it! 😒😥

iloverachel

But a fact of life is that you cannot force someone to like you. After all, everybody has different tastes, yes? We have to respect each other's different tastes, don't we?
Yes agreed. Also theres just way too many people its physically impossible to meet them all.
Acceptance of reality is important, its still depressing though

iloverachel

My life in general depresses me -

- No job
- No partner
- No friends
- No real money
- No car
- No real motivation to try to change (avolition)
- In bad shape psychically
- Recurrent psychotic episodes
- Anxiety

I think that's about it! 😒😥
Hugs.

Passionflower

Artist
SF Supporter
If I feel it all at once it might be about another person, sometimes just the idea of not knowing them, or abstract thoughts like color combinations. Just now I thought about the smell of birthday cake from a jar and a box and candles and it made me sad because I miss my family. It’s my allergies that gives me trouble.

ShecalledmeJ

Thoughts about love in general;
Every mistake I made, every opportunity I missed, everyone I hurt, everything I ruined;
Money in general, the lack of it;
To think about my appearance, or about me in general;
I can't think of the future, that makes me sad too.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
I accept the painful feelings. Doesnt really get easier for me
Did you try my idea of chatting with a cashier? As I told you, some of them chat with me, especially when I'm the only customer in line. Certainly you'll have a better chance at chatting with a cashier rather than with a stranger on the street. Because if you look at it from the viewpoint of that person--that is, most people, if they get approached by a stranger, it would put them on guard, because they would think that it's somebody trying to get some money from them. Consequently, many people are even afraid if somebody strange starts to to suddenly chat with them. It's that suddenness that puts them on guard. That's why I said you'll have a better chance at chatting with a cashier rather than with a stranger on the street.

iloverachel

Did you try my idea of chatting with a cashier? As I told you, some of them chat with me, especially when I'm the only customer in line. Certainly you'll have a better chance at chatting with a cashier rather than with a stranger on the street. Because if you look at it from the viewpoint of that person--that is, most people, if they get approached by a stranger, it would put them on guard, because they would think that it's somebody trying to get some money from them. Consequently, many people are even afraid if somebody strange starts to to suddenly chat with them. It's that suddenness that puts them on guard. That's why I said you'll have a better chance at chatting with a cashier rather than with a stranger on the street.
I havent been to the shops past few days will try when i do though

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00