What time do you usually go to bed at?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Petal, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't have a set time. My sleeping pattern is all over the place:lol!:
  2. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Anytime lol. from 3am-5am usually
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Usually between 1-4am. :tongue:
  4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

whenever the sun rises or i pass out
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

anywhere from 8 am to noon since I work the third shift.
  6. croatoan

croatoan Member

Before a spinal chord injury & chronic pain, I used to go to bed about the same time every night - 12AM. That way, I got 5 good hours of sleep before needing to get up. Now, there is no 'usual' anything. Some days I'm in bed at 12AM, other days I'm up for 36+ hours in a row.

7. elvinchild

elvinchild Well-Known Member

Usually, 3-4 am. On a good night I get to bed at one. I usually have one really sleepless night a week where I go to bed at 5-8 am.
  8. xan

xan Chat Buddy

yeah 3-4am...
  9. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

around midnight, but lately around 2 in the morning.. kinda messed up because of nightshifts
  10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

well....idk. whenever i fall asleep, really. normally around 3 or 4. but now, i've got to start getting back into..9pm...ugh
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Usually about 2-3am and then up at 7am cuz the 4 year old needs his cartoon fix and there is conveniently a little tv in my room. Just love waking up to some stupid puppets every morning. YAAAAWN!!
  12. Hanging_Hope

Hanging_Hope Active Member

I get in bed around 1-2 am, but end up falling asleep around 5. And since I work all this time, I have to be up at 6. You get the picture, I get up to 3 hours of sleep each night..
  13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Well i dont have anything to get up for nor anything to go to bed for, but i try to make it a rule that i'm in bed by 4am at the latest, usually more like 2 am unless i'm watching a film.
  14. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

It all depends on whether I can find a bed, and in particular, a pillow
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
  15. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

1 or 2 am....
  16. low

low Member

Years ago it was 12 - 3. Now it's pretty much 6 - 9 am and been like that for 4 years. Tried all sorts. Staying awake right through when I don't sleep then going to bed at a normal time. It doesn't work I just feel so tired but I can't sleep early, other times I'm awake 2 - 3 days straight. It's not how I want to be of course.

Sleeping pills do actually work for me, but I'm never allowed a permanent amount from my doctor. I just get like a weeks worth every so often to use when I really need.
  17. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

No specific time, always completely random.
  18. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Two a.m. but I listen to a whacko talk radio program here in the States called Coast to Coast AM with George Noorey (check the website,LOL). It's typical subject matter is about UFOs, ghosts, government conspiracies, past lives, the Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot etc..:screwloose:
  19. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

Recently it's been around 5-7am, which means I end up missing all of the morning and early afternoon, and in the winter that isn't great with the lack of sunlight
  20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Lately..I've been going to bed at 9-10pm , a decent hour of the day at last lol!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.