What time is it and what are you doing?

9.45 and I’m still in bed. Been awake a while but I’m just spending time on SF. Sciatica is bad this morning but should ease when I eventually decide to get up!!! *rofl My cat is waiting for me to go downstairs so I can feed her and I do have a cup of tea beside me. Just needing the inclination to actually get up!

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
9.45 and I’m still in bed. Been awake a while but I’m just spending time on SF. Sciatica is bad this morning but should ease when I eventually decide to get up!!! *rofl My cat is waiting for me to go downstairs so I can feed her and I do have a cup of tea beside me. Just needing the inclination to actually get up!
Ha! First, I'd (mis) read that as . . . (well, I guess this won't make any sense?) 9:45 PM! ;D Hopefully, the back pain subsides as those issues aren't fun. Yes, cats do have a way of proving to be excellent motivators. H'm... what kind of tea, are we talking about? I think - I can sense, or smell. . . the aroma~ (from here!) j/k..;)

Ha! First, I'd (mis) read that as . . . (well, I guess this won't make any sense?) 9:45 PM! ;D Hopefully, the back pain subsides as those issues aren't fun. Yes, cats do have a way of proving to be excellent motivators. H'm... what kind of tea, are we talking about? I think - I can sense, or smell. . . the aroma~ (from here!) j/k..;)
Haha, 9.45 am. That would make a difference when reading this. I did finally get up but now feel emotionally exhausted. One more day and then back to work.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00