What time is it and what are you doing?

Luoma

Need someone to talk to? I'm here!
SF Supporter
10:35 am, took my meds, and I'm now waiting for breakfast. I wish I would be able to eat what I want to eat, but sadly I have to eat a specific kind of soup due to my stomach virus. totally sad rn. I know the soup makes me feel better so I'm able to walk and get out of bed, but sadly, like most herbal recipes it just doesn't taste appealing.

bhawk

03:28. Just been speaking to a good friend. Realised I'm bit of a douche and need to make time to go see her.
Also been laid in bed pondering whether I should buy another motorbike... Surely more than one is justifiable lol

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
8:07 PM I'm watching this really adorable slice-of-life anime called Silver Spoon on netflix. Just wrapped up episode 1 and I'm craving a big bowl of tamago gohan! Oooh maybe some miso with giant chunks of tofu and fresh scallions mmm!

Think I'll go to the store early in the morning and grab the necessary ingredients :D

EDIT: Ah hell I can't wait, running to the store! :p

Last edited:

WatchingPlanesFlyBy

Captain of the Catwalk
Back from the shop, the rice cooker is bubbling away and my tummy's growling!

Watching Kolchak and drinking coffee I got for free. My neighbor works at the gas station, and he was going to dump it out anyway, so yeah. Oh and it's like 9:30 pm.
LOVE KOLCHAK! It was the X-Files of it's day and Darren McGavin is so good! You get a brownie point for good taste in television!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00