1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What time is it and what are you doing?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by fromthatshow, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Ash600

Ash600 SF Creative SF Supporter

14:40 pm GMT. At work waiting for home time.
    Maybe if I can stand on a chair and reach the clock to change the hands and bring things forward....

Fuck it, I'll go for a coffee and a smoke ....

2. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's 9:30pm. It's been ridiculously hot the past few days so I've been stuck inside the house. I went to the doctor's today and my back flared up. Been stuck on the couch with a heat pack ever since.
    My son's been MIA for the last 2 nights so I'm lonely as all crap. Just sick of the heat, physical pain and loneliness. Wanna cry but I'll hold off until I go to bed. Oh yeah, I'm watching the tennis. Not much else to do... :(

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

((hugs)) kira darling, we are here for you. Enjoy the tennis and have some nice treats while watching :) Must be nearly bedtime for you, hope you have a lovely sleep ahead of you, you're not alone xx

Kira likes this.
  4. Petal

10:39 am just woke for the second time this morning what am I doing? Feeling frustrated.

5. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's 10:45pm and I spent most of the day packing (still sooo much more to do :()
    Anyway, I'm watching the tennis and have a heat pack on my back again! It should be better by tomorrow so I can do it all over again! Lol.

6. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Well its 03:43 again, yet another sleepless night.
    On the positive side, if i go in work really early ill be home early too and can get some training done with the pup

7. baywasp

baywasp The crappiest rugger

12:24 am. Staring at my laptop screen. Knowing I should get ready for bed but not wanting to make myself move.

8. Walker

Walker Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Go to bed, sucka. Staring at screens is the worst way to get to sleep.
    Ok, I bet you already have parents, huh? hahah

baywasp likes this.
  9. ravens

ravens Well-Known Member

About 2- am and listening to my tinnitus

10. Petal

9:32am woke up about a half hour ago had breakfast, now just chilling.

11. Lulabelle

Lulabelle SF Supporter

10.05am
    Trying to motivate myself to get in the shower...

12. Sunday16

Sunday16 Well-Known Member

10:42
    Watching Family Guy and contemplating sleep, giggity :cool:

13. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

12.30am sat watching crime stories on the tv thinking that I should really get to bed but mind wants to do its own things

14. ShoegazeDaydream

ShoegazeDaydream ~Kid at Heart~

It's 6:17 right now and hoping someone will be on later on tonight in the chat room.
    I have trouble sleeping and would like to join in on the chat. :)
    So look out for me in there and just call me daydream. :)

15. Petal

23:20 should be sleeping but listening to music and chatting, waiting for meds to kick in.

gypsylee likes this.
  16. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

10:23am. Haven’t been to bed. Glued to forum “magic”, and a bit of real life magic — the guy I’m loaning my spare room to admitted to almost crying he’s so grateful he can stay (and he’s not the type, or so I thought..)

Who says being an empath in this world is a bad thing? ;)

17. Ineluki

Ineluki The Storm King

2:59 am

I don't know why I am awake. I was just watching reruns of Friends of all things and lost track of the time.

Was hoping to chat but it looked like the room was empty.

Oh well, I will try to sleep.

Will check in tomorrow.

18. Laura79

Laura79 Well-Known Member

7:35am-getting ready to leave for work.

19. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

02:50. Lying in bed realising my iPad needs charging and I need a cup of tea.

20. drinty

drinty I'd rather be a Cat.

It's now 7.04am, I've been awake since 5.20. Had a look at the blue blood moon, now cuddling my fur babies in a nice warm bed, dozing and listening to the dawn chorus ❤ in the here and now
    .. im thankful today started like this.