1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What time is it and what are you doing?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by fromthatshow, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Kira

Kira SF Gelfling Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's 3:28am o_O I'm *never* up this late! I've been trying to sleep since 9pm but my head is killing me (has been for days - long story) So I'm on here now distracting... sitting up is helping reduce the pain. I went to the doctor's today but the pain came back an hour after I got home :( I'm going back again as soon as they open. 8am on a Sunday I think. Just a few hours... fingers crossed.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  2. nobodyknows71

nobodyknows71 Forum Pro SF Supporter

22.21 I’m in France getting ready to go home tomorrow :(

3. Lilyfrog

Lilyfrog Well-Known Member

5 mins past midnight, my mind wont let me sleep again and I am totally shattered, dont like these sort f nights. Usually I can lay and rest if I cant sleep but thats not going to happen tonight

4. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

It's only 1am but I can already tell it's going to be a sleepless night. Might as well go downstairs and clean the kitchen

5. JustLovely

JustLovely Wants to become a cat

It's 2pm and I'm trying to force myself to go out and do things I need to do.

6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Its 12:26AM and I am waiting for the first load of laundry to be washed to pop it in the dryer getting ready for the weather issues for the next two days

7. gypsylee

gypsylee SF Supporter

5:30pm. Listening to music :cool:

8. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

1452. Laying in bed trying to ride out the waves of nausea

9. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Seeker

It's 22.55 and I just realized I haven't eaten much today, guess it's time to grab sandwich.

10. Gonz

Gonz Well-Known Member

It’s 10:45 am, but I’m pretty sure that still counts as late if I haven’t been to sleep yet. I’m eating ramen for breakfast (dinner?) and hoping I’ll be asleep by 2 or 3 at the latest.

11. Gonz

Gonz Well-Known Member

Now it’s 1:20 am and I still haven’t been to sleep. This shit is getting old.

12. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

It's 9.51am, have just got home from walking the dogs with my friend. It's soooo cold and trying to snow but at least the mud is frozen solid :)

Time for a little nap before seeing my therapist later.

@Gonz - you're turning nocturnal! Hope you managed some sleep last night.

13. Gonz

Gonz Well-Known Member

I guess so. Finally crashed and slept for 14 hours, woke up at 7pm all disoriented. Now it’s 5am, and I’m considering going back to sleep. Man, if I had a job or a social life of any kind, this would be a real problem.

14. Aprilflowers7

Aprilflowers7 Well-Known Member

It's 7:58pm and I'm just online.

15. weirdjen

weirdjen Lone Wanderer

I am coding in Java while reading threads here and trying to communicate on the chatroom. I'm not sure how I could express myself to others. I'm trying though.

16. Lulabelle

Lulabelle Forum Pro SF Supporter

It's nearly midday and I'm trying to pluck up the courage to go to my mother's house to wish her a happy mother's day.

17. Kalicka

Kalicka SF Supporter

It's 7:53 AM, which would be a great time to be up and what not if I hadn't finally fell asleep at 5:30 AM. Need sleep.

18. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

It's way too late to be up. Just wishing my friend didn't leave me behind..

19. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Its 04:20, im sat in a hotel room chilling out, never managed to sleep but i have stimulants from the doctors so i should be fine. Will set of for work about 7am and should be home by half 5. Then itll be a nice meal with the missus and then bed for me, ready for the easter egg hunt with my son and his friends on friday!

20. Kalicka

Kalicka SF Supporter

2:33 AM - I'm sitting here debating the merits of attempting to sleep or just forgetting about it for another night and try again tomorrow. I need sleep.