• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

What time is it and what are you doing?

Dante

"Git"
SF Supporter
Midnight here, and I'm sitting here trying to be content just "being" and listening to the same quiet piece of music on repeat, which I have been doing constantly (no I'm not saying which piece of music, but it is instrumental and has a strong feeling of deep and reserved sadness) I must have added at least 2000 listens to this song this week alone, its become the background sound of my life, just playing on repeat because it feels exactly how I feel and just hearing it is softly soothing.

Dante

"Git"
SF Supporter
And yes, I know this is full-emo territory* but it turns a nagging misery into a soft one so I can just leave it on and ignore it and the sadness together.

*Examples of emo below:
"They really understand how I feel man!", "They just, like, GET me, you know dude?", "The music is so deep and melancholy, its like the soundtrack of my SOUL..." You know the type...

And yes, I know this is full-emo territory* but it turns a nagging misery into a soft one so I can just leave it on and ignore it and the sadness together.

*Examples of emo below:
"They really understand how I feel man!", "They just, like, GET me, you know dude?", "The music is so deep and melancholy, its like the soundtrack of my SOUL..." You know the type...
you see that person over there? that's Violette Sky HoneyLove Smith, we've never spoken but she knows my soul. I see her everyday reading a book on her lawn. Wow. Reading. We're definitely soulmates. But I'm just an average guy. Her hair blowing through the wind is like agony blowing through my cereal packet. I'm going to ask her to prom and then we can run away on a road trip and be deep even though we're only 17 and have no money. The vibes tho. That ant lying on its back underneath her porch? its the only creature that gets me.

what you said about emo reminds me of those melodramatic pretentious indie movies *rofl

but for the record I don't think you sound emo! it's nice to just focus on music and be still :)

12.38am dreading going to bed because I know that means I'm one step closer to another lot of awful morning anxiety when I wake up :( you'd think after all these months I'd be used to reality by now, I am in a way, but apparently not as it still hits me like a ton of bricks when I wake up and I feel sick remembering reality

Dante

"Git"
SF Supporter
you see that person over there? that's Violette Sky HoneyLove Smith, we've never spoken but she knows my soul. I see her everyday reading a book on her lawn. Wow. Reading. We're definitely soulmates. But I'm just an average guy. Her hair blowing through the wind is like agony blowing through my cereal packet. I'm going to ask her to prom and then we can run away on a road trip and be deep even though we're only 17 and have no money. The vibes tho. That ant lying on its back underneath her porch? its the only creature that gets me.

what you said about emo reminds me of those melodramatic pretentious indie movies *rofl

but for the record I don't think you sound emo! it's nice to just focus on music and be still :)
That made me laugh, a genuine and refreshing laugh, thank you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00