What time is it and what are you doing?

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
14:40 pm GMT. At work waiting for home time.
Maybe if I can stand on a chair and reach the clock to change the hands and bring things forward....

Fuck it, I'll go for a coffee and a smoke ....

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's 9:30pm. It's been ridiculously hot the past few days so I've been stuck inside the house. I went to the doctor's today and my back flared up. Been stuck on the couch with a heat pack ever since.
My son's been MIA for the last 2 nights so I'm lonely as all crap. Just sick of the heat, physical pain and loneliness. Wanna cry but I'll hold off until I go to bed. Oh yeah, I'm watching the tennis. Not much else to do... :(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's 9:30pm. It's been ridiculously hot the past few days so I've been stuck inside the house. I went to the doctor's today and my back flared up. Been stuck on the couch with a heat pack ever since.
My son's been MIA for the last 2 nights so I'm lonely as all crap. Just sick of the heat, physical pain and loneliness. Wanna cry but I'll hold off until I go to bed. Oh yeah, I'm watching the tennis. Not much else to do... :(
((hugs)) kira darling, we are here for you. Enjoy the tennis and have some nice treats while watching :) Must be nearly bedtime for you, hope you have a lovely sleep ahead of you, you're not alone xx

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's 10:45pm and I spent most of the day packing (still sooo much more to do :()
Anyway, I'm watching the tennis and have a heat pack on my back again! It should be better by tomorrow so I can do it all over again! Lol.

bhawk

Well its 03:43 again, yet another sleepless night.
On the positive side, if i go in work really early ill be home early too and can get some training done with the pup

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
12:24 am. Staring at my laptop screen. Knowing I should get ready for bed but not wanting to make myself move.

It's 6:17 right now and hoping someone will be on later on tonight in the chat room.
I have trouble sleeping and would like to join in on the chat. :)
So look out for me in there and just call me daydream. :)

10:23am. Haven’t been to bed. Glued to forum “magic”, and a bit of real life magic — the guy I’m loaning my spare room to admitted to almost crying he’s so grateful he can stay (and he’s not the type, or so I thought..)

Who says being an empath in this world is a bad thing? ;)

Ineluki

The Storm King
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
2:59 am

I don't know why I am awake. I was just watching reruns of Friends of all things and lost track of the time.

Was hoping to chat but it looked like the room was empty.

Oh well, I will try to sleep.

Will check in tomorrow.

drinty

I'd rather be a Cat.
It's now 7.04am, I've been awake since 5.20. Had a look at the blue blood moon, now cuddling my fur babies in a nice warm bed, dozing and listening to the dawn chorus ❤ in the here and now
.. im thankful today started like this.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00