What time is it and what are you doing?

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
It's 3:28am o_O I'm *never* up this late! I've been trying to sleep since 9pm but my head is killing me (has been for days - long story) So I'm on here now distracting... sitting up is helping reduce the pain. I went to the doctor's today but the pain came back an hour after I got home :( I'm going back again as soon as they open. 8am on a Sunday I think. Just a few hours... fingers crossed.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Its 12:26AM and I am waiting for the first load of laundry to be washed to pop it in the dryer getting ready for the weather issues for the next two days

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
It’s 10:45 am, but I’m pretty sure that still counts as late if I haven’t been to sleep yet. I’m eating ramen for breakfast (dinner?) and hoping I’ll be asleep by 2 or 3 at the latest.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
It's 9.51am, have just got home from walking the dogs with my friend. It's soooo cold and trying to snow but at least the mud is frozen solid :)

Time for a little nap before seeing my therapist later.

@Gonz - you're turning nocturnal! Hope you managed some sleep last night.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
@Gonz - you're turning nocturnal! Hope you managed some sleep last night.
I guess so. Finally crashed and slept for 14 hours, woke up at 7pm all disoriented. Now it’s 5am, and I’m considering going back to sleep. Man, if I had a job or a social life of any kind, this would be a real problem.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
It's 7:53 AM, which would be a great time to be up and what not if I hadn't finally fell asleep at 5:30 AM. Need sleep.

bhawk

Its 04:20, im sat in a hotel room chilling out, never managed to sleep but i have stimulants from the doctors so i should be fine. Will set of for work about 7am and should be home by half 5. Then itll be a nice meal with the missus and then bed for me, ready for the easter egg hunt with my son and his friends on friday!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
2:33 AM - I'm sitting here debating the merits of attempting to sleep or just forgetting about it for another night and try again tomorrow. I need sleep.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00