What Time Period Do you wish It was right now?

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by boo, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I would like to go back to the Jesus era and see for myself the thing he did or not :eek:hmy:

2. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

i wish it was only 2 months ago so i can still have her

3. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

what an interesting question.Hard to decide on a time.This will require some thought lol. Ever seen the movie..Man from Earth? just was reminded of it.

4. Azumi

Azumi Well-Known Member

I've always been fasicnated with Medival times and Elizabethian times. So I can't pick just one, I'd want to see them all. lol.

5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Me too! Medieval time was really intriguing and romantic... God i hate this gen

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

The stone age :cool:

Id get to wear awesome ''clothes'' lol

7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I would like to go back to year 11 at secondary school, that'd take me back 9 years exactly. I'd pass my GCSEs, I'd do my A Levels, I'd have cut ties with my old school friends early on, I'd never have drank as much as I did back then, I'd have held on to my virginity for someone special, I'd have put extra effort in when it came to loosing weight, I'd have started taking anti - depressants early on, I'd have gone to University, I'd have graduated and I'd have emigrated.

8. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Why would I want to live in any other time?

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Black Death. Should be a pretty solid chance of not needing to kill myself.

10. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Medieval! That would be pretty cool. I'm alright with modern life though, have to appreciate what you're given.

11. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

yeah i agree with mel. carrying a sword in public, killing monarchs, thats the life

12. triggs

triggs Account Closed

time period.. well i'd have to say before humans were around - that'd be pretty cool, to know that i would be the first ever person - though it'd be pretty lonely.
    then i'd say maybe the 60s.. that's be great actually :) though no mobile phones or internet :/
    so yeh, i vote THE FUTURE :) that'd be interesting

13. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

100 years from now. I hope that the can cure depression in a second

14. triggs

triggs Account Closed

i second that! :hug:

15. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I like the modern era pretty well, but if I had to go back in time, I'd go back to either the World War II era for the excitement or the Victorian era for the immaculate social sense, and I would wear my top hat and waistcoat at every opportunity. I would have made an awesome gentleman.

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It would be cool to see the late 60's

17. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

The early 1970's late 60's.... I would have loved to have lived then. well as an adult anyways. Not being born in the 70's.. that would have sucked. would have missed it all then lol

18. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I wish I was wiser for the things ive done, and not. Send me back to that era please.

19. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Well-Known Member

alternate reality Steampunk victorian England, I could be a dapper gentleman sky pirate :p

20. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Every era sucks in its own special way. I'm fine staying right when I am, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.