What to do about other people.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ed., Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

What to about other people? I feel depressed everyday. There we go I said it. I consider suicide everyday, because, to e honest, I have no reason to wake up every morning. BUT nobody under stands. brb. ok im here. WT TO DO ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I AM IN!?
  2. TheLonelyAloePlant

TheLonelyAloePlant Well-Known Member

People tend to see depressed people as diseased, as if they had a terminal illness. Maybe, they distance themselves from you because they think you might die soon.

They don't understand because they've never felt actual emotional suffering.
  3. elle

elle New Member

I don't have an answer for you, but I can tell you I have asked the same question so many times recently. That's why I joined here a couple of days ago, because no one in my life understands the pain I'm in. I read your words and for the first time EVER in my 16 years of depression I felt someone understands.
  4. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

if they dont understand you cant make them, talk to people who might understand whatever your going through. theres a good chance someone on will be able to help you.
    Im really depressed and am this way most of the time and I think about killing myself a lot of the time but the fact that you havent done it yet is good (well thats what ppl on here keep telling me).
    The easy way is to live, its much harder to kill yourself, theres too may ways to screw it up lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.