What to do? I want to overdose but not die; I want to go to hospital, to see who care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Re: What to do? I want to overdose but not die; I want to go to hospital, to see who

Hi and welcome to the forum. SF is a pro life site, suicide methods cannot be discussed here hun. What's making you feel this way?

1Lefty

SF Supporter
Re: What to do? I want to overdose but not die; I want to go to hospital, to see who

Well, we don't encourage suicide or attempts. What you're asking has been tried before, sometimes the dose is too great and results in permanent internal damage or even death.

We care, why not stick around and post some more?

Let us know why you need to know who would care.

ali 56

Hi, from my experience if people do not care now, they certainly do not care when you have taken an OD. So please do not attempt an OD, taking above any prescribed dose is very dangerous and it's just not worth it.
Take care Ali.

If your looking to go to the hospital just call 911 or a suicide hotline and tell them you have a plan to kill yourself...you don't have to do anything stupid....

Cowburn

There is no safe overdose, there is a risk of permanently damaging your body or even death.

Your best option is to walk into A&E and tell someone you're feeling suicidal. They will get you help there and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00