what to do when all you see is death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jwcook73, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwcook73

jwcook73 Member

My name is jimmy. I am38 years old and have nothing left to live for. My "girlfriend" has made me feel worthless. I have given her every I have, not to mention pawned everything I have to help her. Yet I still haven't done enough! I am about to lose my house and car because of everything I've done, which mind you, I javent done anything to help her. In fact just made the issues worse. I'm not good looking nor I am rich. I have nothing to offer bit my heart and my love which apparently isbt enough. My self esteem, my ego and my self respect are gone
    I have nothing left to offer anybody! So I leave this as my last thoughts. I only hoped to find love and happiness. I guess it doesn't exist anywhere.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun true love does not treat you the way she has There is love out there hun you need to walk away now get some help for you not her You need to reach out okay to hospital a crisis line and get the help you deserve okay. Let her go now she is just using you hun You take care of YOU now okay there will be another there will hun but first you need to get strong okay get well so please do something for YOU now get some help hugs
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep reaching out here. :hug: You don't deserve to be treated the way she's treating you... nobody does.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.