What to do where from here

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by spidy, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sorry i m posting lots in my own misery lately but I need to know who am I dont even know myself at this point.Life is just throwing me shit I cant or dont know how to deal with.Everyday feels like another weight has been added to my shoulders.My thinking prossess has increased with so many radom things just spinning in my head causing slight headaches.Feel ive lost my kids as well as they get forced to stay with me which hurts.So many ppl also just using me and my good nature which hurts as well.Cant seem to grasp anything at the moment keep going down hill.tryed numerous things to keep busy yet with my head running overtime cant seem to do anything no concentration.My mind just dosnt seem to shut off.I m really at a level of give up but know I cant but this fight just seems to keep going on and on.Love my kids heaps yet I have no respect from them anymore and cause i have rules at home they think im a grumpy prick.I ve seen what they get away with at their mums so i sort of understand where bad habits have come from and the respect for my house.Yet makes me out to be moody.I do feel shithouse as i wasnt able too get them any xmas presents.I feel like a bad parent sometimes maybe i am maybe they will be better without me.I have been very moody of late and just snap at anyone i dont know why and cant control it.Seems I m falling apart and my little world around me is too.I wish I knew what too do I have kept on trying but seriously seems i fall and i seem to fall harder.Failing life is one good skill i possess.
  2. jnick

jnick Well-Known Member

I too have been facing some of the same issues. My career hit the fan 5 years ago and I have been working crap jobs ever since. My son just turned 9 and I could barely do anything for him, my parents helped me out. He comes over after christmas rattling off what he got on his moms side.....1,000USD worth easy. I used to have my shit together son, I used to be happy, I used to have money and work in television. Fucking loser now with no job, soon no home, and a bad reputation with everyone. Dont know whats keeping me around, I know hes gonna hate my ass in a couple of years if i dont get everything together. Thats the only thing I live for. Poor me. You will get on just fine, perspectives can shift, relationships renewed, new joys found. I know that sounds like im blowing smoke, but it is the truth. Keep communicating and dont isolate. CYA.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not failing as a parent hun you are setting rules setting boundaries that your children will need hun to survive in the future You are doing the best you can hun hugs
  4. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

You say that you have "no concentration" and your head is spinning with tons of random things.

Consider trying out Mindfulness Meditation; it's good for you and might help improve your mental atmosphere.

You also said "Failing life is one good skill I possess". I'm sure you possess other skills that people would envy and want to have. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've observed that you're in a painful situation. Now write down an action plan to deal with the problems in your life, and learn to seek help for whatever you can't solve alone. You've already taken the first step: writing this post. There's no need for you to apologize for posting a lot lately. Find people who can help you, online and in person. Fight to keep things together, as much as you can, without ceasing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.