What to do with wound?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hurted, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

My last suicide attempt 2 weeks ago left me a huge wound on my leg - 10 cm longs and 2 cm deep. It keeps on bleeding, even if i put something on it. What concerns me is how deep it is. Would it be necesarry to go to hospital? whatever i put on the wound, the blood still comes true, which is annoying, since i don't feel like chaging the sheets on my bed everyday.

2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Go straight to the hospital....it won't heal without professional help. You're risking losing your leg.

And observe this whole situation please? You want to die but you want to heal. Do you really want to die or do you want the struggle to live to be easier?

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Perhaps it really might be a good idead to go to hospital.

Well, it's not that i want to die, it's just that i can't stand life as it is. Either i'm alive and healty or dead, no inbetween options sounds good to me...

4. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

I love how you said this!

Please read this and see if it speaks for you...The awareness you seek is available, however, your mind can't see anything except your past and your present. It can't see beyond, but those than can see beyond can help you see what is false which is uncovers the truth. Your mind is false while life is true....the mind is holding onto ideas on top of ideas looking for life to live up to expectations and that is the trap that everyone on this board is stuck in. Life is not logic and our logic is supposed to be a guess, not an imposition on life. Let life be the teacher, instead of the mind being the prosecutor, judge, jury, and executioner when we don't life up to the mind's logic about life.

Just a small, very small shift, just a 180 degree change in view and the solution to the confusion is apparent...

http://www.profound-self-help.com/suicide.html

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.