What to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dalitamonsta, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalitamonsta

Dalitamonsta Member

I'm at school with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I feel like the whole world is spinning and I just want it to stop.. The ONE person I need.. Want... Is at a different school and I have no way of contacting her.. I just am tired.. Everyone bashing on me and pointing out the obvious.. Why am I treated so differently based on sexuality.. I just want this to be over.. The first 2 attempts proved so hard.. And now it's like, should I continue with this pain and let it destroy me, or do something about it.. I just want this done... Now

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Why am I treated so differently based on sexuality..

Because the world is still filled with ignorance and people that believe it is their god given right to make sure ignorance will never be in short demand. You have a choice to make now...listen to the nonsense and hate that they keep spewing or ignore them. Remember they can only get to you if you let them. Sounds too easy...nope...it's as easy as that!

should I continue with this pain and let it destroy me, or do something about it.

Yep, do something about it...but not by taking yourself out of the picture. By repainting the picture all together. If not for yourself, then when it gets hard, think of the pride your partner will feel in you. No, you have a really important reason to hold on and keep plugging away.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Could not have said it better myself You do not give these people any more power to harm you ok I am sorry people can be so dam cruel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.