What to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rockster509, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockster509

rockster509 New Member

For the last 2 years I've run my own franchise business, the franchisor lied to me about the business and I self financed it for 2 years I gave my notice at the first chance and just ended the notice period with a few payments still to make.

My finances are out of control I now live in a bedsit with no income, my house is about to ceased and I now the HMRC another £8000 In total my debts are around 15K before my mortgage. I dont live any kind of life and havent had a beer in 2 years.

I've been having anxiety attacks and my health has began to suffer heavily being submitted to hospital twice due to my respiratory system. I dont want to go through Bankruptcy, but my options are running out. I've lost 4 stone since this started.

I've been having dark thoughts and keep braking down, the worst part is I have no family or anybody to talk to along with the fact I'm a highly capable guy before doing this I was apprentice of the year for the UKs biggest firm and managed a team of up to 300. Now I cant even get a job.

I just want to relieve the pressure and relax
  2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

first of all i want to say welcome to the forums!! i am sure you will find a lot of ppl here that can relate to you and/or give suggestions. sometimes just venting helps a lot. there is also a chat on this site that i visit often where we all live chat with each other, that is rather beneficial in helping to relax most times as well. hope to see you there sometime!! i have a few things you can do in your daily life in order to reduce stress/relax for anxiety... or rather links you can go to to find out:

relaxation techniques:

of course you can also go to the psychiatrist to get medications for it and you can go to counseling in order to learn even more coping and relaxation skills.

i hope this helps you :) take care and stay safe!!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you have to claim bankruptcy then do it ok I have know others that did this and it gave them a new start It is there to use for a reason so use it and get your mind more at ease hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.