What to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Plainswalker995, Aug 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plainswalker995

Plainswalker995 New Member

My girlfriend was raped and I don't know if she is still alive

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Would you like to elaborate on what happened?

3. Plainswalker995

I was at work, and she was out with a close friend of hers (the friend is a guy) and they were out in about she had gone to a bathroom somewhere and was finishing up washing her hands when her friend walked in saying that he really really liked her and that he wanted to have sex with her and she was stunned and then he took her into a handicap stall and raped her

4. Petal

Gosh! That is terrible. But what do you mean by you don't know if she's still alive? Can you not contact her friend?

5. Plainswalker995

Well she has a history of suicide attempts and last time I talked to her she hung up on me and yes I have successfully contacted her friend who has tried contacting her and hasn't been able to get a response

6. Petal

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was feeling unwell. Have you managed to get in contact with her? I hope she is okay. :hug:

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry it happened. Its a traumatic experience to endure and to feel helpless is as bad as well.

Shes dealing with alot right now. Preasing charges if she decides, hospital and dealing with rape kits, dealing with it emotionally.

Some people just go numb or tune out/block everyone else in order to process the betrayal.

Everyone just deals with it different. No one is alike keep that
    In mind when she gets around to communicating with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.