What to do

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hache, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

i graduated and naturally had to move back with parents until I can find a job. It's been 3 months. I have no friends, I live in social isolation, I don't know when someone will hire me, I don't know if it will be a good job, I don't know if I will meet people, I don't know if I will get a social life whilst in work, I don't know if I'll ever move out and have independence, I've applied for 98 jobs so far. I've got aspergers, so I fear it needs to the right move and conditions for me to be ok in. It has all led to bad anxiety at night. I found some old medication in the cupboard that I've taken but any spare moment, and there are a lot, my mind thinks of how I am losing my days to social isolation, I should be living, I should have friends like I used to, I should have a purpose, I should progress.

I'm trapped, unemployed, alone, I don't know what to do, I need independence. I need friends. I need help. I am going insane locked up like this with no way out on sight.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Volunteer work ok do some volunteer work in your area in your field until you get that job It helps in a resume if you are working even if it is volunteer work as it gives you valuable experience It also gets you more use to working with people and often times the place you volunteer at a position will come up and you will have a better chance of getting it if they know you.