What to do?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Brad93, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad93

Brad93 Member

So I joined this site a few weeks ago and couldn't help noticing that most of the people who've posted on here are suffering from some form of mental health disorder or don't know exactly why they feel suicidal and therefore the road to recovery starts at the doctors...

My question then is this: what are you supposed to do if the reason you're considering ending your life has nothing whatsoever to do with mental health and everything to do with money? If you can clearly see that there's no progress until you get the money you need but there's absolutely no way to get it and of course there's nothing any doctor can do about it, what then?

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Can you seek help from local funds or charities, local foodbanks if you can't afford food? If you really have no way of making an income?
    You can also earn money online by selling things etc.

You could still get a counselor or a therapist to help you with how to deal with your situation, it is such a strain on ones mental wellbeing to not have money... I know what that's like. I completely understand it. I only own the unemployment benefits the state pays me and when they are gone, I've got nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.