What to do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Confusedandscared, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So just found out that a girl who was in my science class and who I used to talk to (back at high school) has stabbed a 30 year old 16 times. And worse, it happened just feet away from my boyfriends house where I have been staying.
    Then I log into facebook to get a threatening private message from an "old friend".

I'm sick of living in fear and not knowing what to do..Should I report this message or hope I won't see her..I haven't for a while.

Arggh! Head..fucked..Now I have to sleep..fucking work ¬_¬
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

would be best to especially since she stabbed someone...
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Reporting it would be the wise and safest thing to do so you can keep everyone safe. Threats over the internet can be charged and are taken seriously. Report it
  4. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

:eek:hmy: i say report!
  5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

I agree that you need to report this. It may just be an empty threat but then again it may not be. I know that some people can post things on the internet without really ever intending to carry out what they say but a threat is a threat wherever it comes from. If this person has already carried out acts of violence then for your own safety and your own peace of mind you would be unwise to do nothing. Best wishes. Stay safe.
  6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Does she have anything against you? Is there anyone else it could be? Stabbing someone isn't normal behaviour.. I agree to report it, to be on the safe side.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Ditto!! Report it.. You need to take this seriously..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.