What to do

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Nikki, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikki

Nikki Guest

My fiance decided to walk out on me today.
    It was a complete shock and after hours and hours of crying, I'm just in shock.

I don't know what to do with myself.

I will provide details if you prefer, but I figured it's easier to keep this short.

Thanks for your help
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hi Nikki,

I feel for you very much right now. You are in shock and it's time to take very good care of yourself. Make sure you eat, even if you eat small amounts. Drink plenty of fluids such as water, juice, and milk.

Sleep when you need to, cry when you need to, and post when you need to. If it's a time when there are not many logged in and you don't get an answer to a post quickly, I recommend reading our posts to pass the time.

This site also has games to pass the time, see the Arcade link above.

Stay with us sweetie. You have a range of emotions that you will go through. We'll walk you through it.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey how awful do you have a friend you can call someone to support you
    I think having someone with you right now is a good thing your mom family anyone.. I hope you know that although this is hard right now you will get through this and perhaps find someone who truly loves you for you. take care
  4. WldHair

WldHair Well-Known Member

Ditto what everyone else said. Hugs.
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey :hug:

im sorry your going through this. if you have any friends and family to spend some time with for a bit it might help you through this time. there are always people here to talk with you as well :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.