What to do?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

So yeah ive messed up big and i dont know how to fix it :( i hurt someone very dear to me but i feel stuck. i cant do anything but apologize but im scared thats not enough...i wanna be there for this person but idk how. I feel like a complete asshole. Now i was insulted by another person and i feel like its karma...is it? i mean i never ment to hurt the other person...but i did....how do i fix it? i wanna be friends again but idk how!?!?! help please :(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

All you can do is apologize and hope your actions show that you are sincere in your apologies

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I agree with violet. Apologize and tell him/her that you didn't mean to hurt their feelings. You should probably give him/her a bit of time to cool off though, if its at bad as you think it is.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks guys...it just seemes so hopeless plus idk what i even really did! :(

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think you need to try and talk to this person. If they won't speak to you, then write them a letter/e-mail. If they don't want to talk to you, there's not much you can do once you have done that (i.e. sent an e-mail), so then maybe give them some space and time to think.

Sometimes it can take time to repair the wounds that can be caused when something goes wrong in a friendship.

Do you want to explain more about what happened?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.