what to do?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

what would you guys do if you were told that you were lying about being raped? im so tired of him questioning me as well as others.....im not gonna mention a name but i just need advice...thanks guys...i just dont need to be question about that at this point in my life...or ever for that matter :HUG:
  2. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

Honestly? I'd be mad, I'd be mad at the fact that you trust someone enough to tell them something like that and they tell you you're lying or even think that you're lying.

I'm sorry you have to go through that, because that is probably one of the worst situations. If they keep questioning you just tell them you don't feel like talking about it anymore, it's your right to talk when you want to and they don't need to pry if you don't want them too.

:\ If you need to talk to someone you can always PM me, I'm free to talk whenever.
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I think if I had been raped then I would feel hurt, rejected, abandoned, scared, angry.

If I WAS lying then I would probably be very angry and defensive and also scared. (I only add that option because someone did lie to me about being raped).

I think that in some instances you can expect to be questioned (for example if you have lied before, or if you are in court nailing the person who did it). However, in most circumstances the person should just accept it and want to help and support you, although it may take time to digest the information and act appropriately.

Do you know why he keeps questioning you?
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thats the thing he questions everyone...i have never lied to him before and it just hurts really bad...i guess i shouldnt let it get to me like people say but it hurts...deep....thanks guys :hug:
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

He sounds very insecure to question that much, and not very trusting.

Its completely natural that it hurts deeply, because it something so personal and something you entrusted to him and it feels like he is doubting you.

Have you talked to him about questioning you? And maybe questioning people in general? It might be that if there is a reason and you can understand that, it might make it easier, but it might also make him think before he asks.

To be honest, if I were you, I would refuse to answer his questions. Maybe tell him he already knows the truth, and refuse to say anything more.
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

he dont want to talk to me...i dont really want to talk to him...i just want him to fuck off...and get a life :'( it hurts...but thanks for the advice :hugs:
  7. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Ok, then tell him that. Tell him to leave you alone.
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

That's awful. To go through all you have been trying to deal with, and then having someone treat you that way. I agree with Scum, tell him how you feel and what you want. You don't deserve to be treated that way, no-one does, Hun. :hug:
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks guys *wub
  10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.