What to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by anarulesmenow, Nov 23, 2010.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm a bisexual girl and recently there's this girl I've been interested in seeing. We're kinda friends but we live a couple of hours from each other. She's gay and she's interested in me. At least I think she is but I'm not so sure anymore.
    We arranged to meet up a few weeks ago and I had to cancel because of college. So we arranged to go on a date last week and she cancelled it because of the age difference between us (I'm 18 and she's 26) which I thought was quite understandable, as it is quite a big gap. And then we arranged to meet up again today just as friends and she's just messaged me saying that she can't meet because she's got work to do again. It's quite annoying as I've just spent two hours getting ready, and was just about to go and get the train when she told me.
    She keeps flirting with me and talking about going on a date and stuff like that, and I do quite like her. I think she might be cancelling because of the age difference and she might be a bit worried about it. Although this last time we arranged to meet just as friends.
    She's always the one who starts the conversation and on facebook she always starts talking to me so she can't dislike me, right?

But I'm a bit worried that she's going to keep cancelling and I'm not sure what to do. Am I just being paranoid? Or is she just leading me on?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  2. anarulesmenow

Sorry but I do kinda need an answer quite quickly.

3. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

In perfect honesty - sounds like this isn't going anywhere. I'd make every effort to forget about this and move on if I were you.

4. anarulesmenow

Hmm it'd be easier to do that if we weren't already friends as well. And it's not like she's blanking me (which would be easier for me to forget her), as she's the one who usually talks to me and not the other way around.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm inclined to agree. Age difference and long distance = double whammy of bad. Just be friends.

6. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

It doesn't sound like she really knows what she wants, unfortunately.

7. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

Hello

Maybe "ana" should rule less?

And love is love, it can make you or brake you... try to let it make you...

There are plenty hot chicks, dont worry about that..

hugs

//L

8. anarulesmenow

Ana isn't a person. I suppose you guys are right, but I'm not sure if she'll meet up as a friend now, as she cancelled today

9. anarulesmenow

Oh I just found out from a very reliable friend that this girl was actually doing uni work all day in the library, so maybe it wasn't just an excuse.

10. All these mixed emotions

I know... isnt it a lifestyle :)

11. anarulesmenow

no it' a serious disorder

12. All these mixed emotions

Yes i know, its also a typ of "cult"... why does it rule you? I just hope it hanst gotten the worst outta you...

13. anarulesmenow

Nah I'm battling it but getting there thanks

14. All these mixed emotions

nice to hear.. are you making progress?

15. anarulesmenow

Yes I think so.

16. All these mixed emotions

Nice, does it affect your life and decissions you make still?

... i had a big "fight" with my ED, but it worked nice and im still perfect slim :)

//L

17. anarulesmenow

Yeah sometimes but I find now that when it's telling me to do something I can usually overcome it (even if I end up feeling a lot of guilt).

18. All these mixed emotions

Dont feel goult over something that cant harm you if you dont want it to...

although i still throw up sometimes and get the feeling i dont deserve food, so i know somewhat how its like..

But i wouldnt say mine is sierios, my girlfriend lost here life to it, so yeah i know how it can go from good to shit in less than a month and how it affects your abillity to think rational when problems come along, and the fucking increased suiciderisk is not to play with...

plz dont go the wrong path or if that is already happend, plz find the way back

its like to cruel to starve to death...

19. anarulesmenow

Thanks for the advice :) I'm getting there x

20. All these mixed emotions

no prob. words are cheap...

and you seem to be smart to

take care!

hugs

//L