What to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by INTO DUST, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

INTO DUST New Member

I dont know what to do. I had everything that a man could want in this life, a job, nice vehicle, girlfriend, money to spend, friends that were always around and dreams to work toward. Now everything is gone. I have nothing but myself and i dont know how long i can live this life in this state of mind.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...sometimes that is all we have no matter what other material things surround us...when you are comfortable, please share what is going on for you and how we can support you...and yes, you have us...big hugs and so sorry you are going through this...PM me if I can be there for you...J
  3. Qube

Qube Well-Known Member

hello there,

At one point or other every one of us feels intense depression.

Please share your thoughts with us and we all are here to help you out.

Atleast you will feel better.

Take care. You are important.
  4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello There,
    How are you?
    It seems like you feel as though you have everything and are pretty much unsure what is causeing you to feel like this. Do you know something that is causeing you to feel like this?

:hug: xxx
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I too had everything.. A good job, fiance,money, and two new vehicles..I lost everything twenty something years ago.. I'm still here because I went in the hospital and they diagnosed me with several different things..I got a therapist five years ago because I realised I couldn't do it on my own.. She helped me learn coping skills and the difference between cognitive distortions..I don't see her any more because I lost my car..No way to get there anymore..The help is there but you have to put forth the effort to get it..I wish you all the best..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.