what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

distress

Im at peace with my decision. I dont really have anything to live for anymore, I lost my gf, I just recently lost my friend to suicide and well I lost everything. The death of my friend made me realise how easy this can be. Ther is only one person in the hole world who would care if I was to go and well I feel tht our friendship is slowly slipping away. Maybe tht will be the final piece to my final picture. Today I saw a dead body on the side of the road and I cant stop thinking about it like I wish tht was me, fucked up isnt it..
To be honest im looking for help even though I know tht one day I will pick up what I started. Ive seeked help and im not getting the results I thought as in its not workin. But maybe its because I shouldnt be hear. I think that I should just end this shit. Im sorry

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
You are in a tough place *giant hug* Its a good sign that you are reaching out for something. This site is a great place. There are so many people here that understand what ur going through. Post alot come in the chat room ..just hang out with us..If you find someones post strikes a cord pm them you are among friends and ur not alone :)

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
So sorry things are so awful...you say you are seeking help...is the therapist you are seeing aware of how you are feeling? Maybe having an open talk with him/her will allow him/her to be more effective...J

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I think you should give therapy a chance.. It takes time to build a report with the therapist.. I was in it for five years and learned alot.. I've been out for about six months but have decided to go back..Your friend wouldn't want you to follow in his footsteps.. As long as your alive he lives thru you..Keep talking to us... We will try and support you..

distress

I think you should give therapy a chance.. It takes time to build a report with the therapist.. I was in it for five years and learned alot.. I've been out for about six months but have decided to go back..Your friend wouldn't want you to follow in his footsteps.. As long as your alive he lives thru you..Keep talking to us... We will try and support you..
She was my best friend tht I could have asked for, she was better than my doctor of three years. So to be honest I give up. Thankyou for your kind words tho, guess im just a lost cause

Stranger1

I don't think your a lost cause... You may have drifted off your path a little but a good therapist can help you get back on it..Let your friend live thru you..She will always be in your heart..Life is full of heartaches but we have to make the best of them..I know it is hard on you right now but eventually you will make peace with yourself..Go to her grave site and just talk to her.. Sometimes that helps.. Stay with us and we will support you..

distress

I don't think your a lost cause... You may have drifted off your path a little but a good therapist can help you get back on it..Let your friend live thru you..She will always be in your heart..Life is full of heartaches but we have to make the best of them..I know it is hard on you right now but eventually you will make peace with yourself..Go to her grave site and just talk to her.. Sometimes that helps.. Stay with us and we will support you..
I wish I just had a friend tht I can fall back on. A doctor is great but they neva understand truthfully. I could have been a better friend to her, I could have listened. I cant leave her and im still sitting here and I feel like utter shit. I fukn hate all of this and everything tht has happened to me. I was getting better but guess not. I really appreciate what u have said and tht you habe taken the time to talk and offer advice but I just dont feel anything but numbness and I think this is it for me, even if I dont then im only gona feel like this for the rest of my life.

Stranger1

Thats why I recommend a therapist.. They get to the roopt of the problem.. It takes time because yoiu have to builld that trust between you.. They will teach you coping skills and the difference between cognitive distortions.. Please don't harm yourself.. Give the therapy a try.. You can PM me anytime..I will get back to you as soon as I am on line..Take Care!!

distress

Hey, I guess im as good as I will ever get. I went to therapy nd a psyc although to no avail as he new nothing. Other than tht nothing has changed. I really strength tho as today is going to be hell.

Thank you so much for that, you actually made my day a little bit better

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hiya. I'm very sorry to hear how bad things have been and how low you are feeling. Keep posting on the forums - lots of people here understand your feelings only too well.

I wanted to comment that therapy takes a bit of time before the "pieces begin to fall into place".

Please don't give up yet. At the least, give us a chance here on SF to be part of your support system. We're ready to listen anytime.

Thinking of you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00