What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle

I can honestly say I haven't felt this down before ever! Its just taken one thing to send me off this low and that was just a matter of conscience, wasn't even that important! I sorted all of it out and I still feel bad and I don't know why. I came so close to doing it last night, but chickened out last minute, just as the police were being called.

I have tried relaxing myself, music, guitar, video games, a little time in chat and none of it has worked. I wanted to talk to someone about it, but all of the people I normally talk to are really down themselves, or, in the case of my lovely bf, poorly.

I don't know what to do :(

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
I know its hard hun but even when people are down they can still be there for you but you have to let them. You are here for others right ? and you are feeling down. A problem shared is a problem halved as they say ( i no sometimes its not quite that good ) xx

eagle

The people I normally talk to are not physically about cos of how they are feeling :( and their problems are more important than mine :O

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
Thats not true honey. You are just as important. You want to tell us whats going on ? xx you can pm me if its not something you want to post on the forum

eagle

Well, you see, that's where I fall down. I don't know what has happened to get me so down as such. What made me start crying isn't what got me down, and that's the only thing I can identify at the moment

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
are you on any meds ? whats your condition that you have hun ? you dont have to say but i may be able to say something useful if i know a bit about it xx

eagle

are you on any meds ? whats your condition that you have hun ? you dont have to say but i may be able to say something useful if i know a bit about it xx
I'm on risperidone (AP) and Cipralex (AD). I have emotionally unstable personality disorder (BPD)

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
i think if there is no root cause of your depression atm it could be the meds hun im definately NOT saying dont take them or mess with them but my sister also has bpd among other things and she has had similar meds. They usually are designed to flatten your emotions to avoid unstable mood swings but they can flatten you too much and you can spiral into depression. Is there anyway you could get an app with a pdoc or other to see if they could alter your meds or give you some ideas on how to get around it? I do understand how it feels to be that low hun and im sending big hugs your way xxx

eagle

I have an appointment with my pdoc at the end of JUne but nothing in the meantime. I'm going to see my GP this week about changing AD and also about the big scary thing that has been looming over me since i made this appointment and also maybe aboput my tummy pain if i still have it!

I have been so much more stable on these meds its unreal. I have been on this dose for a number of months with none of this uber low nonsense. Its literally been the past couple of days that have really gotten me down, and i just feel ridiculously low today. Only problem i have is that i can't kill myself until at least wednesday :(

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
If your meds have been good then i have no idea hun but i will say that i do not want you to do anything silly ok ! if there is something looming over you then stress is probably a big factor and if you need to talk anytime we are all here for u ! xxxxxxxxxx

eagle

thank you so much. that could also be whats causing my stomach cramps :O

at the moment, i have a trroubled relationship, my gender issues and my personal time not being personal for a while (thanks to my brother being off school)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00