what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by whatif, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I have a very messed up situation first off I was married daughter now 7
    But 3 yeas ago in March my wife decided to leave me get her own place and start going with my now x best friend I meet someone I think or thought she's the one then Feb '11 comes around ex wife gets ahold of me says she and my daughter are living in a car needs help well my dumb a$$ not thinking fell for it thinking it will be quick get them in a place go back to my life dam was I wrong I left the love of my life for what lies now I try to get her back but it seems like on day she calls and says she loves me the next she needs to trust me I told her I messed up let me make it up I love her with all my heart but she is giving me mixed signal I'm depressed tryed suiside once few weeks back now I just don't know what to do

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You hold on hun if the new person says she loves you she will give you another chance you have to regain her trust it wont be easy but you can do it hugs

3. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

I'm trying to hold on but the mixed feeling are hard we have history I've been with the new one we've lived together for two years it hard I realize I messed up but wow I feel like s***

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You did what you felt you had to, and from a very good place, so please do not fault yourself...your woman friend is probably afraid you will leave again, so it will take time for her to feel more comfortable...please know that you are a very caring and good person, one which the world needs so please stay safe and see what happens...J

5. whatif

whatif Well-Known Member

This is not easy for me I feel my self slipping more and more each day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.