What to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosmanic

I guess but a don't know where to begin. I'm useless, stupid and lazy. I'm a burden to the people around me and I can't stop from being so.

Scum

Well done for fighting through your pain and fighting on, that's brilliant.

What makes you think you are a burden? Has anyone ever said that?

Do you have any professional support to help you?

It sounds like you have low self esteem, do you think that might be right?

Sorry for all the questions, I want to be more helpful, but its a bit difficult unless we know what's going on.

Hang in there

Nosmanic

No one has told me I'm a burden but I know I am completly supported by my parents only because I find a job. I have a counseler from my school but it is diffucult to see her. I know I have low self-esteem and I have tried to charge but... I really wish I could be a better person.

Nosmanic

I seem to be doing a great job of being cryptic. No one wants to be near me and I don't blame them the worse thing about getting depressed is the times that I stop and feel good about myself and go and do something stupid like ask a girl out that I don't even know or try going to a social event that is over my social skills so I end up depressed again and I feel ten times worse.

Is This It

I can relate to what your saying about the social event thing, I'll go to a party and just feel like I don't belong around these people and end up feeling more depressed afterwards and shut myself away again.

I am glad to know you had the courage and strength to continue on. I doubt if you are seen as a burden to anyone. Be kind to yourself. Take care. :hug:

Nosmanic

I think I should try to get help for my Self-Esteem issue. I like to maybe get into a group therapy group if possible I don't remember who know that kind of thing on this forum but if some one could point me in the right direction that would be nice. (Do you think the group thing might help me with my social inadequacies?) If the group thing doesn't work out I have a psychologist I'll start seeing. I think I'll start seeing him even if I find a group therapy err group.:tongue:

Talk to a therapist or someone in charge of mental health in your community. They should be able to point you in the right direction as to group therapies avalaible. Those seem to work well for some people. Good luck. Let me know what you find out. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00