what to say?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by beauutyy, Jul 12, 2008.

1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

i dont know how to make him believe me.
    i tell him i love him,and one day he believes me.and everything is wonderful.
    the next,he is accusing me that i dont love him,and that i just feel sorry for him.
    it really bugs me.
    i know he says he is insecure cause of his past,but i wish i he could see that i DO love him.

i dont know what to say to him anymore,to make him believe me,
    any suggestions?

2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

try and talk to him about his past and let him talk about why he feels insecure, he obviously doesn't feel like he is lovable. there are reasons why, maybe if you had a chat then he'd feel safer around you.

3. Roads

Roads Active Member

I feel the same way he does.

My girlfriend treats me like I'm this perfect amazing person, and I just don't understand why because I don't see myself that way; alot of that is because of my past.

I don't really know how to solve this issue to be honest :-/

4. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I was the same with my ex. I never believed she loved me because of how I felt about myself. The only thing you can do is just be there for him support him when he's down and just always assure him that you will always be there for him even when times are rough. Then hopefully in time he will start to realise that you really do care for him and love him and he will accept it. Good luck hope it works out for you.