What to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IntoTheWoods

I'm not sure what I want to say really. I just can't settle here right now, I thought a change in profile name might help, but I have some sort of blockage that I can't budge, my head's in a spin and although I have tried really hard over the last few days to feel myself connected here, it just isn't working for me.

But I wanted to say thanks to those of you who read and those of you who posted on my threads. It is obvious that there are some very special people here.

Maybe in time I can clear the blockage and return a little more clear headed, but in the meantime I wanted to say that I hope we all find the peace we are looking for - keep safe - Soup

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I have done the same as you hun change my name several times hoping to connect i hope you can try again when you feel better hugs to you

I

IntoTheWoods

Thank-you total eclipse, I have had a weekend away with a good friend and have returned home in a better place. Hugs to you too.

I

IntoTheWoods

We went to a holiday center and she persuaded me to let my hair down - we got a little drunk which I was a little wary of, but I always feel safe with her.

When we were due to leave the next day (sober!) I couldn't remember where I had parked my car and it took us an hour and a half to find it - I was ready to sit in the middle of this massive car park and cry, but my friend finally found it - yey! We were so relieved that we just got a massive fit of giggles until I had tears running down my face - it was good to escape life for a while with her. Thanks for your kind words - Soup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00