what too do?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dontwannabeme, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontwannabeme

dontwannabeme Well-Known Member

hey guys,

20th there is a birthday of a steph brother of mine.
    I just dont know if i should go, As some of you know ive been very bad this last week. And yes i tried too ask for help but nobody can see how bad i am atm.
    So im back at putting up the happy face again untill a dark night once again.
    I just know when im at the birthday it will act as a trigger as nothing too talk about nobody too talk too sitting there feeling lonely.
    Seeing other people having fun being happy with a big smile.
    Feeling i dont belong there :(
    Maybe ill just get stoned as always when i go too things like that but i rather just stay home and crawl in my bed :)

anyway maybe you guys have a tip on making it more easy.

2. non-existent

non-existent Active Member

You say it will just work as a trigger...

If you have the possibility of being distracted for a time there, then it would be good to go...

But if those people only let you sit around lonely, it would be better not to go there. You shouldn't have to see people who are not good for you dear...

At least this is my opinion.
  3. dontwannabeme

ye :(
    I just dont fit in you know what i mean :(
  4. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

If they're all going to have a good time while you're just sitting in a corner all alone, I don't think it's a good idea to go.

But if you think you might be able to join in on the fun, I think it might be worth trying.
  5. dontwannabeme

ohwel i decided too go :(
    i cant afford not too so....
    wish me luck
  6. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

good luck have fun.
  7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

You know when I force myself to join in on the activities and all, even though all I want to do is sit in my car and smoke. I actully enjoy it. Give it a try.

Hope you have fun.
  8. dontwannabeme

yeah ill try my best :)
    lets hope it will go ok :)
  9. dontwannabeme

wel i was wrong :(
    it wasent too bad i talke too maybe 3 people who i didnt know that was it.
    I just get the feeling they rather take no notice then too see my pain or sadniss.
  10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm glad that the party wasn't so bad.

yeah, I think that people sometimes don't want to know about someone's suffering, because they have a hard time dealing with it. I think that it would be better if they could accept other people and support them. That way when they are having problems themselves, they would have and easier time talking about it. The fact that people who are suffering are often marginalized is a big part of the dysfunction of society.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.