What was the best day of your life?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Petal, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

...So, we are always talking about the things that go wrong and our regrets, what and when was the best day of your life? Don't be shy and answer honestly :p

Mine...the day I awoke from a coma and didn't put my family through the trauma of having a suicide in the family and the trauma of facing the funeral

. Also the day of my holy communion, so innocent and I still have the pictures of that day near me :)
  2. citygirl47

citygirl47 Member

Getting the news that my mum was 5 years clear of that ghastly 'C' word disease. (sorry if this brings up a trigger for anyone). Just to let U all know, I raise monies for c.research etc
    betteroffunknown and Petal like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When I achieved the "promise" that I was made to do to show how much I cared.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

The day that my nephew was born :)
  5. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

The day I first posted a thread of my story on SF and someone replied me with kind and supporting words.
    That was my happiest day.
    betteroffunknown and Kate123 like this.
  6. zanojof

zanojof Member

it was june 22th 2013. I was managed an art festival in high school. I was the project manager. Everyone doubt me, my teachers, some of my friends, they gave up on me. But i glad to have Allah, my parents, my 5 true friends (I won't forgot them), and my self that we can earn about 5700$ to execute the events. I feel so glad on my self, i was surprised how I can do things like that.

Today, i might felt worthless, depressed, or anything. But I wont forgot that day, I wont forgot the feeling, I wont forgot that moment.
    I will take back my spirit. I will go through this. This sadness won't last forever as long I want to change it.
    Being in top is great, but it will never gonna be easy. I knew i can do it. Just like that moment.

Never ever give up on yourself, please I hope you guys can feel the energy flowing.
  7. Lucy0

Lucy0 Active Member

It hasn't happened yet lol. :p
    Thauoy likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

May 23/1984 I went into a church for a musical service( first time I'd been in church for years) I met my future wife and I felt really happy and at peace with the world. I wish I could duplicate that feeling again.
    citygirl47 likes this.
  9. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

July 17th 1999 at 10:30am.

I was converted.
  10. Wow... This is a good question with so many possible answers. I like where someone said "It hasn't happened yet." That is almost the definition of optimism.

I guess for me it would be when a friend of mine - out of the blue - told me my eyes were beautiful. I didn't think too much about it at the time, but it was the start of something wonderful. We married a few years later. Funny how the smallest comments or actions can have profound repercussions.
  11. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

This ones a gimme. The day my granddaughter was born. She was/is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She is part of the reason I am still alive.
    Witty_Sarcasm likes this.
  12. MHD

MHD Member

Hmm, let me think... 404. I don't have best day in my life ;/