What was the BEST/FAVE text message you ever got?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BriGuy, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BriGuy

BriGuy Antiquities Friend

I have FOUR that I really like and have saved:

1) "I'm not sure if I can NOT think of u at this point....." My absolute FAVE!

2) "I did say I care about you too, right?"

3) "There is a strange man @ your door!!!" lol when he surprised me once!

4) "Every Breath U Take by the Police on the radio- kinda funny & kinda cool @ the same time. thanks for the message. WOW!"

What are the best funny, sweet, favorite, etc, text messages... especially one(s) you might have saved or considered saving! :biggrin:

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I have a few from someone saved on my other phone >.< i can't post them tho :laugh:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I've never got a text message before. Oh how I wait for that glorious day. heh just kidding I just never bothered to get it on my phone and don't even have a phone at the moment.

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Ha, I lost my phone but I'll remember this one for a while.
    'ye.. I want write with you.. I must say you're a very beautiful girl and I like meet you...'
    Girls like compliments. :laugh:

5. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

...mmm. i've saved several. i have two favorites. will not mention them here. they are not 'dirty', btw.

just private.

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

'haha awe!! your cute :p' - made me smile alot :shy:

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Pretty much any that have expressed actual emotion. And the first one from a couple of people :D

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Ummm... Honestly, my most noteable text messages have actually been life-crushing. Good ones are rather rare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.