What was the first cd/record/cassette you bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored...so I'm gonna ask a question. You HAVE to be honest :tongue:

What was the first cd/record/cassette you ever bought?

Mine..

First cassette that was actually mine was (unfortunately) Celine Dion - The Colour of My Love :unsure:

First CD : Sheryl Crow - Sheryl Crow

Now you.
Be honest :biggrin:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
I bought the Four Tops 'Do What you gotta do' for a boy I was dating at the time.

Man I now feel really old :laugh:

Okay, here's for embarassment. Since I don't know what cassette the first one Ibought I'll just do my first Cd.

EMBARASSMENT

New Kids on the Block

:hiding: :puke: and i still have it...lol

and i still have it...lol
I still have mine too (including the celine dion one for some reason :unsure: ) Actually I was listening to the sheryl crow yesterday, whcih is what spurred the thing off. But then that one was only about 10 yrs ago. Plus, 'tis good :smile:

By the way, I'm enjoying your embarrassment :tongue:

Nuri

First tape... Mr Blobby (I was the spitting image of him... apart from him being pink and all... :ohmy: :unsure: )

First CD... The Verve - A Storm in Heaven (Bloody hell... the Verve were and still are great... It's a shame they split up... They're a huge inspiration to me...) :biggrin:

First tape... Mr Blobby (I was the spitting image of him... apart from him being pink and all... :ohmy: :unsure: )
Oh God, permission to laugh, please! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

S'ok, my older sister had a blobby cake :unsure: I believe she had the single as well.

First CD... *ponders*

My memory's about as trustworthy as a chocolate teapot, but I think it would have been MCR's Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge.

Yeah, me is music-newb. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00